Called to Serve

Hi,
As Elder Cahoon's mom I finally decided to start a blog to help our many friends and family share in the experience of Aaron in Korea. It is my hope that anyone viewing this blog enjoys our effort.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Bus vs pedestrian

      Just a short post to tell about the bus wreck I was in.  Not really a wreck so much as a bus vs. pedestrian issue.
      Long story short I was on the bus one night coming home when this lady just steps off the curb right in front of the bus.  I was almost asleep, but heard the bus driver shout ..."No, No, No"  Then we heard a thump.
      Luckily the lady wasn't killed, and she was awake when the medics got there, but she was really beat up and bleeding badly.  Rotten luck for me they used my camera to take pictures of the accident and if it goes to court I may not get my camera card back.  There goes a lot of pictures for the last few months.
      Well life goes on, and transfers are in two weeks.  Wonder what this transfer will bring.  I'm hoping for a transfer to get somewhere I am needed and there is work to do.
      All the best to family and friends...Keep the cards and letters coming.
                                                                        
Elder Cahoon In Korea 2010-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment